Saturday 4 June 2022

The Incredible Hulk 2008 Game Thoughts

This game was a boring, duller and jankier Ultimate Destruction in every way. This feels like a cheap knock off of UD. All my time playing this made me wish I was playing Ultimate Destruction instead. Everything is done better in that game. You can't even wall run and sprinting is something you have to unlock rather than being there at the start. The robust upgrade system is absent too and the intriguing fan service boss fights replaced with awkward rushed ones.

Out of all the MCU movie tie in games I played, this one bores the crap out of me. Mainly in that Iron Man and Captain America Super Soldier were rushed out the door but there was blueprints for good games. This game feels like a cheap knock off of a better game

No comments:

Post a Comment