Tuesday 25 January 2022

Guardians of the Galaxy Game Review

I enjoyed it, I am surprised, I thought everyone liked this game because Avengers was so bad but this game turned out to be an enjoyable ride. It's also a hell of a lot better than the Telltale Game too. The game is probably the best Disney Marvel related product in a long while. The story is pretty good, and the voice acting and character interactions really sells it. I also like how it borrows more from the comics compared to a lot of the other onscreen GOTG stuff. All that and I feel like the game made Starlord a more endearing character compared to the movies. The Starlord Band's music and the 80s hits was really good. The combat is decent enough all though the game is at it's worst when there are heavy amounts of it. It's not terrible but the devs seem to be aware that combat isn't the driving force. I do like how there are actual fights with villains this time. The game does give a lot of Mass Effect vibes, the story in this on par with ME1 and it sure as hell beats the sequels. Best written game Edios Montreal has ever done as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment